6.3.09

da la la...


Every time I think of you | I get a shot right through into a bolt of blue | It's no problem of mine but its a problem I find | Living a life that I cant leave behind | There's no sense in telling me | The wisdom of a fool wont set you free | But that's the way that it goes | And its what nobody knows | And every day my confusion grows | Every time I see you falling | I get down on my knees and pray | I'm waiting for that final moment | You'll say the words that I can't say

I feel fine and I feel good | I feel like I never should | Whenever I get this way, I just don't know what to say | Why can't we be ourselves like we were yesterday | I'm not sure what this could mean | I don't think you're what you seem | I do admit to myself | That if I hurt someone else | Then I'll never see just what were meant to be | Every time I see you falling | I get down on my knees and pray | I'm waiting for that final moment | You'll say the words that I can't say

No comments: