29.12.08

がんばりましょう



i tripped.
but i must stand up again.
so that i can continue walking.
so that i can walk along with my loved one.
so that my hands are not on the ground
and able to hold my loved one’s hands.

i cried.
but i must smile again.
so that i don't stress people up.
so that people won't run away from me.
so that i can make people smile.
and that will make myself smile.

i'm tired.
but i must regain my energy.
so that i will be in good shape.
so that i can overcome challenges.
so that people won't take me as a burden.
and they feel at ease with me.

it's my own responsibility to make myself contented.
start looking for simple and small happiness.
so that i can share little happiness with people i love.
and they will share theirs with me.

i've been keeping a little girl in me.
but i can't act like a little girl.
i must always remember this.

てちゃん、がんばろうね! ('u')

No comments: